Halloween Rally in Georgia - Y'all Come!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nancy & I will provide chow on Thursday night for anybody who is there by then. Nothing fancy - burgers and dogs and a pasta casserole of some sort.  If you aren't into burgers or dogs, bring something to toss on the grill for yourself.

Ron,
Let's make plans for a breakfast when we get there - I'm sure folks will contribute eggs, breakfast meat, etc.  There is a meat market right across from the park entrance where they make some great sausage, as I recall.

I have an Attendees List now.  If I missed anybody or have them in the wrong category, please let me know.

HAVE RESERVATIONS

Gary & Nancy Brinck [RVRoamer]
Dave & Jeanette Reavis [DaveR]
Ron & Shirley Marabito  [Ron from Big D]  Site #10
Maryann & Don Nesbitt [gmsboss1]  Site #3
Joel & Camille Myer [joelmyer]
Mike & Caroline Wassing <friends of Gary & Nancy>
Jerry & Patsy Potter  (10/26-10/31)  [wizard46] Site #5
Jim & Di  Brayden  [Jim & Di]
Durwood "DT" Smith    [seabreeze331]
Chandler & Dean Chasteen    [Mamaw & Papaw]  cancelled
Joe & Linda Noll    <friends of Gary & Nancy> (10/26-10/28)

Gary, we may get there on Tuesday or Wednesday, was you thinking about camping area 1 or 2 or does it make any difference to you.

Have some personel business to take care of in Cordele.

We usually use Camping Area 2, but if the park is full we may have to adjust.  Our favorite sites are 1-13 and 29-35.

For those not familiar with the GA Vets PArk, here is a map. The tiny map is a pdf, so you can zoom in to see better.
http://www.gastateparks.org/net/go/parks.aspx?locationid=29&show=map

Gary:  Shirley and I should be in on Tuesday evening.  It will be a long day.  We will leave Townsend, TN that morning.  We plan to play golf on Wednesday.

That's good news, Ron.

BTW, Mike & Caroline Wassing, whom you met in Maine in 2008 when you joined us us Timberland Acres, will be coming in on Thursday to participate in the get-together.

Back
Top Bottom