Hello From CT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joerone

Hell All,

My wife and I are retired and just bought a 32' TT last August. Looking to get our feet wet this year with some small trips and they expand that out to touring this beautiful country of ours!!

Attachments

• IMG_4438.jpeg
    IMG_4438.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3854.jpeg
    IMG_3854.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 6
Welcome to the forum. Most friendly on the net. Congrats on the new RV. Good plan to start with short trips then go further. Gives you a chance to see what you forgot to pack to head back home if needed. The 1st year is a time to learn your trailer and what to bring along. When you’re out camping, don’t be shy to walk around the campground and ask questions on things you see may work for you. That’s how I got about half the stuff I pack in mine. Good luck and enjoy.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's always good to have another experienced voice to add to the mix.

Jump into the conversations any time, and let us know if you need help with anything.

Happy travels.

Just remember if you do forget to pack something, Walmart is never far away unless you are in Siberia, lol.

As you gain experience with your rig and your travels start to become longer in days on the road and farther from home try to determine what items you can leave in your camper to shorten your "get ready time" before departure. From cookware, linens, bathroom supplies, and bedding, to personal clothing and footwear. What my wife and I have done is take a lot of our older clothing that maybe we would've given to say Goodwill, and put it in the RV to leave it there. Same with cookware, old pots, and pans went into the RV. Bath, dish, wash, towels, same thing. Doing this saves a lot of time, but also we didn't want to spend more money on "camper" needs which would just add another layer of expense on to owning a camper.

The quicker you can hit the road without tons of packing, and then unpacking when you get home, the more enjoyment you'll have with your rig. And, it will inspire you to be more spontaneous with decisions to "hit the road"!

Welcome to Forums!

We are from the Sunshine State of Florida, on Florida's west coast.
We H.L., Jan, and our RV a 2021 Coachmen Galleria 24FL with Li3.

Welcome to the forum and the world or RV'ing. As far as I'm concerned, you should have a few years of local camping at some of the most beautiful parks along the northeast usa coast, northeast hills and hardwoods, and great lakes!! We've fallen in love with camping in New England and I can tell you, you won't have far to go to enjoy all of the above.
Safe travels and all the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom