Hello from Rockport Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HTX

Is there such a thing as a Full time Part timer or am I unique?  I live(ed) in Houston but my job dictated working in Corpus Christi TX for the foreseeable future and after looking at renting a house or apartment I decided to buy an RV.  Not big, not super fancy but after a week on board I think pretty comfortable.  2003 KZ New Vision 5th wheel 3158. 

Right now I have a ton of questions but before I roll all of them out I thought I would spend a few evenings searching your forums and saying hello.

HTX
Rockport TX

Funny.  I just met my next door neighbor here in Lazy Days CG in Tucson, they are on their way to Rockport.  Where in town are you?  I'll find out where they are going. 

Palm Harbor Marina and RV.  I can look out the back window, well front window but more about that on another day, and the inter coastal water way is about 50 ft away.  Great view of the bay and boat traffic running up and down the coast.

HTX

Welcome HTX.  I found myself in your circumstances almost...a couple of times.  But things kinda worked themself out before I had to do that.  Anyway, enjoy the site, and if you have any questions, let us know.

Don't know whether you enjoy fishing, but I used to drag the boat over to Palm Harbor on windy days to fish in the intercoastal. Fishing was good there then (30 years ago) and the water calm compared to the bay.

There is a whole lot of fishing going on right outside my window and sooner or later I will hook up a rod and reel but too much other stuff going on to have time at the moment.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoadSage
Back
Top Bottom