Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thinkerbell

I'm a mom to four kids, have a great husband, and we're in the process of buying our fourth rv. We love rv-ing! The best vacations we've ever had have been in an rv, and we always have great stories to tell others as a result.

Of course, we've learned a lot about what not to do when buying an rv.  ;D

Our neighbors think we're nuts, but it makes us all the happier to be on the road (I suspect they're nuts).

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

I appreciate all the help I've been given, and appreciate how kind and civil and friendly everyone is.  It's like family, minus the in-laws.  ;D

Thanks so much, Ron!

Hi and welcome!

Our neighbors think we're nuts

Don't worry about them!  They're the ones who have it wrong and are nuts for not enjoying the open road and our fantastic country.  ;D

ArdraF

Welcome Thinkerbell. I almost feel silly saying "welcome" when we've already shared messages on the same threads.

As for the neighbors who think you're nuts. Who cares. They're probably nuttier. We're lucky, I guess, to have neighbors whose parents are full-time RVers and visit twice a year, parking their 36' MH in the backyard.

Welcome and enjoy
Wendy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom