Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luckystar

Hi, we are couple in our 50s with one child left at home.  We went on vacation last week and noticed how much better we felt, how well we slept and just overall had fun.  We are Corporate types and are seriously considering full time Rving.  We would have to roadschool our 12 yo but he's all for it.  We're working on our plan IF we can do this.  We have savings but  I am an Accountant and envision doing temp work on the road.  Hubby is a mainframe programmer who might be able to do the same.    We're thinking about a Class C and are in the process of researching.

I hope I can learn lots on this board!

Jenny

Hi Jenny and welcome to The RV Forum. There are others here who have followed the same dream, and some have done it for many years.

Jenny

Lots of research is the key to making a good choice. You might consider a Class A for the extra room as well as storage space underneath.

Good luck.

Like the wise man once said, if you can dream it, you can do it. I am far from a FT RVer, but I have the dream. Good luck finding yours. If I were to full time, I would get rid of my brand new C and move into another Class A or Super C Coach. There are some great coaches out there, enjoy your research and ask a lot of questions. There are several very smart and experienced RVers in this forum that enjoy sharing their knowledge with those of us who are new at the lifestyle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom