Help a newbie out please! Should I pay a dealership $1400 to install a satellite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skyking4ar2 said:
Could this be an urban legend? How many folks do any of us personally know this happened to? While I think there are some parks that are "loose" security wise, I don't recall being at more than one or two places in the last five years where I felt the need to keep a constant eye on my stuff (and I did not stay long, either).

Not wanting to appear argumentative, but I think the value of the portable dish might outweigh the chances of theft.  8)

Urban legend?  :eek:

We used to live in RV parks back in the 80's as I boomed construction jobs.

We had bicycles that the kids forgot to lock up disappear, (a couple that were locked up properly too) one gas BBQ while we were at work, numerous small items that you'd never think someone would steal, etc...

It doesn't matter what generic group of people you're dealing with...some will be less honest/trustworthy than others.

I'm not sure if any of the portable dishes have a GOOD secure attachment for locking them up. A couple that I looked at when I was at Camping World just had plastic-y handles...easy to break off if you used them to run a cable/chain through.

Back
Top Bottom