How ya'll doing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angus31632

Hay ya'll, I'll introduce my self a little. Im 18, i live in a little town 30 miles north of the FL,GA line in Hahira GA, i just graduated from high school in may, Ive been going to tech school for welding since im junior year in high school and will graduate from there school in september. I have busted my tail to be the best in the class and because i gave up most of my free time to go to school instead of drinking with all my buddies i have the opportunity to go into the pipefitter union in ATL i will be working as a weld help till my apprenticeship starts. My best friend has the same story and we plan to travel and work in the union and live in a 28 ft coachman with to twin beds (very important to us i love him like a brother but im not into the whole share a bed thing). 

Welcome to The RV Forum and congratulations on pursuing training for a trade.  Certainly, your choice of this over drinking with the buddies is to be commended.

Should you proceed with the TT idea you are likely to have some questions and we can answer them for you. 

Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom