I know more than anybody about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me I'm still learning about many things. Including ... when I have the time.  How to pilot a drone.

You see I plan to use it to hoist a line over treed to pull up my 80' long wire antenna.

Oldgator73 said:
I know nothing! Anytime I claim to know something about anything folks start asking questions I can?t answer.

I seriously doubt you know anything about "Nothing" ;D

Attachments

• nothing.jpg
    nothing.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 20
I don't know more than anybody about anything, because then I might be held accountable for such knowledge.  ;)

Oldgator73 said:
I would posit I know a lot more about nothing than you have ever known about anything.  ;D

If there's anything I've ever known about anything...It's that there is nothing you will know about nothing. ;D

Wait...Just what are we debating here :eek:

Gizmo100 said:
If there's anything I've ever known about anything...It's that there is nothing you will know about nothing. ;D

Wait...Just what are we debating here :eek:

Since I know nothing about anything it would be difficult to know what we are debating. However, I will debate you about nothing since I have conducted extensive research into nothing so am very educated about nothing. Nothing gets past me.  8)

There was an Air Traffic Controller in Tampa Approach who leaned back in his chair, threw his arms up over his head, and announced, "I probably know more about chain saws than anyone in thi facility".  He was a good controller though!!

Oldgator73 said:
Since I know nothing about anything it would be difficult to know what we are debating. However, I will debate you about nothing since I have conducted extensive research into nothing so am very educated about nothing. Nothing gets past me.  8)

I was just about to give you the win....until I found this...See Attachment

It seems there's more nothing then we thought.

Attachments

• nothing 2.jpg
    nothing 2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 38
With tongue in cheek, I've said that I'm a veritable cesspool of worthless information.

Oldgator73 said:
I know nothing about that.

Would it be considered something that you know nothing about...or..Is it nothing you know something about? :-\

Jim828 said:
With tongue in cheek, I've said that I'm a veritable cesspool of worthless information.

Evan a cesspool of worthless information...is Something....unless you know nothing..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timothious
Back
Top Bottom