I switched to VISIBLE for Phone Service!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NY_Dutch said:
Do you have the ZTE R2 phone that Visible supplies for $19 or in the swap deal? If so, what do you think of it?
I did the R2 swap. It was priced at $99 at the time. It has all the typical Android/Google features. So far I've only used it in the Minneapolis metro area where I live and it is working great. I'll be leaving for the Washington state area next week so I'll see how it does along the way.

I also set up an old Samsung S4 with Red Pocket as a back-up using AT&T towers. They have plans starting at $10/mo. with 500MB data. I opted for the $15 1GB plan.

Tom_M said:
I did the R2 swap. It was priced at $99 at the time. It has all the typical Android/Google features. So far I've only used it in the Minneapolis metro area where I live and it is working great. I'll be leaving for the Washington state area next week so I'll see how it does along the way.

I also set up an old Samsung S4 with Red Pocket as a back-up using AT&T towers. They have plans starting at $10/mo. with 500MB data. I opted for the $15 1GB plan.

Thanks, Tom! I have a spare low end AT&T Tracfone that might be a good swap phone. For AT&T coverage though, I have the $20/mo Connected Car unlimited plan, so I'm well covered there.

Back
Top Bottom