Lovebugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh c'mon Wendy, you gotta get out and experience them at least once!!!  They haven't been too bad so far here around the Houston area, though on a trip to visit Mom on Bolivar Penninsula (by Galveston), the were pretty bad out in the marshes.  But I'll be glad when they're gone again.  Nasty little buggers!

edjunior said:
Oh c'mon Wendy, you gotta get out and experience them at least once!!! Nasty little buggers!

Lived in Florida for a year and did experience lovebugs....also hurricanes, humidity and alligators !! That's why I live in Colorado.    ;D
Wendy

I can remember back in the late 50's being on a trip with my grandparents in the "Buick Car".  We had beein going through some rain and the wipers weren't doing the trick.  The gas station attendant told my Grandfather to put Coke on the windshield.  Worked like a charm but boy was I upset that he wasted that Coke.  I never did get any! :-\

I bet using Coke to clean the windshield made for a sticky Buick !! I think I'd rather use a rag and some elbow grease.

Back
Top Bottom