Moab Fall Rally 2014 (Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2014)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to see you and MaryAnn made it home safe and sound Don.  Your welcome to be the bobblehead any time.

Chrystal and I hope everyone has a great Holiday season and we look forward to seeing everyone in the New Year.

Oh, by the way, I winterized the coach last week and put it away Saturday for its' winter slumber.  That was a crappy day.  I hate it every year but look forward to the next RVing season as Chrystal and I start to think about our next years travels.  Thinking and talking about the upcoming trips is what makes winter bearable for me.

Mike.

We wanted to again thank Chrystal and Mike for a great time at Moab.  It was our second time to enjoy the fellowship and laughs with the group and we look forward to future outings with all who were in attendance at Moab.

Cheers,
Andrea and Gary

Gary, glad you and Andrea were able to make it.  It was great to see you guys again, hope to see you in Texas in the spring.

Mike.

Mike and Chrystal,

Many thanks for taking on running a fall Moab rally. Without your encouragement I don't think we would have thought of Moab in late October. It was great.
Moab is so much nicer without the big crowds in town and the ATV/Razors on the trails.
And because of your scheduling this rally we also found out how nice Colorado ( Fruita and Ridgway) is in late October.

Ken

Glad you and Sheila were able to make it Ken.  It was great to see you guys again and glad you enjoyed the fall weather in Moab and Colorado.

Mike.

I took the liberty of uploading all the photos from this topic to an album in our photo gallery (click the Photos button above). In addition to viewing individual photos, they can be run as a slide show. I'll get appropriate attributions and other info added as time permits.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom