New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

julezc

New to this forum, and will be new to the RV world come Monday. We are purchasing a fifth wheel trailer  that we have already done the research, found and is waiting. We are now looking for the truck to pull it with! Our plans are to be full time in the RV within the next year. Hopefully the house selling won't require the full year, but we will see! I have spent the last hour or two going through these posts and absorbing a lot of the information here and am excited to be a part of this forum. It is nice to "meet" you all!

Julie

Hi Julie and welcome to The RV Forum. Glad to see you've already discovered some of the good info here. When time permits, you might want to click the Library and Resources buttons in the menu above and discover even more good info.

Hi Julie,
Nice to meet you.  I am new here too, joined yesterday.  We take delivery of our Winnebago Voyage 28sgs on Friday.  I am anxious and excited all at the same time.  Good luck to you and happy Rv'ing!

IllinoisFarmer
RV Newbie
Northern Illinois
2008 F350 6.4L Powerstroke dually
Winnebago Voyage 28sgs

Thank you, I hope your delivery went well! We were supposed to take delivery of ours today and the generator was not working so it was delayed. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday!

Delivery delayed 2 weeks now, due to molding needing to be replaced and factory being out of stock :(

Illinois Farmer

Our delivery is delayed another week again. Two weeks so foar, will be three weeks if we do get it next week when they now say. Getting anxious!

Back
Top Bottom