The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sgt472

Just joined today! We are new to RVing after having boats for many many years. We just purchased a Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40DP last month and are excited to start land travel!
Chris

Hello Chris and welcome to The RV Forum. 

You are in for some really fun times.  Likely you will have questions.  When you don't see what you need, post here and we will get back to you.

Join our discussions, too.  It can be fun and you will make some new friends.

Welcome aboard!

Hi, for some reason I can't reply to your other message re PM.  Might be your permissions not high enough yet as you are new.  One of the forum staff should jump in to help hopefully. ....

[quote author=jackiemac]Hi, for some reason I can't reply to your other message re PM.[/quote]

Should be good to go now.

Jackie, my other half is like the Energizer bunny (an animated icon character in a U.S. advert for long-lasting Energizer batteries). I get tired just watching her keep up with the grandkids  ;D

Tom said:
Jackie, my other half is like the Energizer bunny (an animated icon character in a U.S. advert for long-lasting Energizer batteries). I get tired just watching her keep up with the grandkids  ;D

The bunny is in the UK too. Good that she is having fun and you are relaxing  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom