New to me camper !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it is any comfort to you, which I doubt it would be, I would posit that most everyone on this forum has been taken advantage of at some time. I have. We lost at least $100,000 on a new house due to a crooked builder. We had the sheriffs department knocking on our door at 1100 at night with court papers placing liens on our house. This was 10-12 years ago and we have "gotten over it". You have received some good and bad recommendations on this forum. I'm not going to say which is which. You know what you want to do. This is going to sting for a good while. The guy that you sold you the unit is the scum of the earth. There's really not much you can do about that. I would focus my attention on what you can do and let what you can't do go. Try to enjoy your retirement. Make this debacle a retirement project. Something to do each day, little by little. I've bought more tools since I retired than in the previous 36 years I "worked". I calculate I start 2-3 projects a day. Keeps me busy and away from the fridge and TV and out from under the wife's feet. Good luck and try to have fun with your project.

By all means if our journey helps you in any way to get your camper up and running then we are very glad we shared it here. You are not alone in this situation and it can be done! Yes, we removed some of the outside aluminum to get to the framing and floor. Good luck! Look forward to seeing your project from start to finish! When you get done you will feel so accomplished. ?

I am also excited about seeing the new and improved result. I hope you and your wife will use it and enjoy the fruits of your labour!

DearMissMermaid said:
How did this finally end?

Did you sue the guy after seeing an attorney?

Did you repair the rig?

Was your marriage spared?
Check out...

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,105338.240.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom