News story about CBD oil and Canadians coming south

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sure didn’t imbibe of any of those while working. I held all kinds of security clearances, and it would not have gone over well! I did use gummies after retirement post surgery of my rotator cuff repair. The alternative was opioids, and they mess me up. It was still the most painful thing I have ever done, and I had two kids with natural childbirth!

No pot, no CBD oil, no gummies, no federally controlled drugs on my property, in my truck, or anywhere around me. I maintain a federal retired LEOSA concealed carry card and any of that would strip me of my right to carry for the rest of my life.

I don't really personally have an issue with it, I just can't chance it. And if any of you have a concealed carry card, you better read up on your state laws as to what would affect you, also. And don't put your friends in jeopardy, either.
That’s because you live in the wrong State. In Texas you can get a CC permit at 7-11, as long as you’re 12 years old, have at least a D average in school and haven’t killed anyone in the current calendar year.

That’s because you live in the wrong State. In Texas you can get a CC permit at 7-11, as long as you’re 12 years old, have at least a D average in school and haven’t killed anyone in the current calendar year.
:LOL: It's not a state thing, it's a federal thing. My concealed carry is sanctioned by the federal government, no state can take it away from me but the feds will if I get caught with or around any controlled substance.

CBD is the new version of DMSO.
When I owned and trained horses, DMSO was used for muscle strains, and bruises, and to reduce swelling, to help them heal faster. It does work quite well.
I use it for the same ailments, especially my shoulders with the worn-out sockets.
Both DW and I took CBD oil capsules for a few years; the only obvious results was an increase in CC statement amounts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom