norcold manual needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dog_soldier

in our coachmen class A we have a norcold 8310 EG2 frig. i have looked all over trying to find the manuals for it. does anyone know where to find the manuals for it?

Dog,

I just sent you an email and if you reply, I'd be happy to send you the owners user manual.(No real technical info) (Can't attach the file here)
My first call to Norcold customer service I was told, not available, but after speaking to technical, they sent it to me right away.
NOTE:Technical stated that no parts are available for this unit as it's been discontinued, however, I was told that if the recall repair has not been done (Indicated by a "brown eyebrow board" verses a "green" board), that they will send you the replacement at no charge!
Also, Dinosaur Electronics makes replacement boards for this unit.
http://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/Dinosaur_Instructions.htm

Gary,

I was looking for the technical on this unit and appreciate the link. Norcold would not give me that data as I'm not an "authorized" service center.
Just what I was looking for!
Your vast knowledge and feedback has saved me an unknown amount of time in all areas of my coach!
Next time Connie and I are up in your area, we want to meet you and take you out for dinner.

Barry

ruthandken CDN - thanks for the number

Gary- i had found the same page  but thanks

bksilver - thanks for the offer, i sent you a email

now to try and find the manuals for the other stuff

Mike,
I sent the manual. What else are you looking for?
I've been seriously collecting (and fixing) for the past few weeks on my "new" 89 Southwind.
If I have it, I can send what I have electronically or scan and send what I've got in hard copy if I have what your looking for.

Back
Top Bottom