Ogden, UT Reese dealer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vulcanbill

I'm sure this is in the wrong spot but I'm in a bit of a bind and don't really have the time to search the whole site...  Pulling into the campground in Willard, UT tonight, on of my cam sway control bars broke.  It's the thing the bar rests on and it's gold.  Our rig has low ground clearance and the bottoms of these things have seen the ground many times in 12K plus miles.  It had actually bent at some point also apparently.  Anyway, it snapped right in half about 200 feet from our final destination.  Thank God it didn't go on the highway!!!  Anyway, does anyone know of a good place near Willard / Ogden that might have such a thing in stock?  I've googled them but was wondering if anyone had first hand experience.  Thanks. 

BillO

Not sure if they deal with Reese products, but there are several trailer dealers between Odgen and Kaysville / Layton area mostly on the East side of I15 but a couple on the West side too.

Call Blaine Jensons 1-888-652-9944 they have helped me out with lots of questions RV related.

Thanks.  We ended up finding a place that was able to get it for us.  However, the new part was not the same as the old part.  Even though the part number was the same.  I got it back to the trailer and got the new arms installed and even after extending them so that there was very little thread left at the end, they were still too short.  This meant that the bars sat on the cams at the wrong spot instead of in that little bend that its designed to sit in.  I didn't have to tools to move the frame mounts so I ended up taking it in the next morning and they hooked me up.  They could probably have sold us a new trailer if they'd been paying attention but I'll take the good service.  While not particularly cheap, the relative "value" of this particular service was very high. 

Sierra RV in Clearfield UT right near Ogden and SLC. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom