Old Newbie - A Maximizing Minimalist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yellowstonetim

Hello everyone!

Thank you already for all the great info.

I live in Central PA, am 47 and happily married with 2 kids 19 and in college (Japan for the summer) and 21 and working while going to school. My wife and I just bought a 2006 Fleetwood Neon minimalist pup. A basic trailer, but ours has propane, heat, an outside grill, battery and 12 v lights. We are going to add a number of things including electric cooler, potable ac, coleman folding table and benches, generator, and others. That is why I would say we are maximizing on stuff while being minimalists regarding trailers.

This is my first real RV in years. When the kids were young we had a Volkswagen 78 Westfalia. Boy, I wish I had kept that thing. It was great and we have a lot of great memories with that thing.

Anyway, hello and thanks again for all the help you have been.

God Bless, Tim

P.S. I can you didn't notice, Yellowstone National Park is my favorite place on earth and I cannnot waith to take my new pup there!!

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Hi Tim,

I have had my Fleetwood Neon since it was new (2006). It's 10 years later and I'm 10 years older...looking to add an electronic lift so that I don't have to crank it up anymore. You seem to have added a lot of gear/modifications...have you done this??

Back
Top Bottom