Olympic Peninsula - First RV '88 Rallye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbak1972

Hello.  My name is Jeff and my wife and I bought a 1988 Jamboree Rallye from some friends.  This is our first motor home.  It's the 21' version and has a generator.  We are super excited.  In fact we just got back from Lake Crescent.  We stayed one night at the RV park out at Log Cabin Resort.  We only had time for one night but the girls loved it. 

I am very interested in how this little guy will hold up.  It has 32K original miles and the last owner is a mechanic.  I am pretty sure he replaced everything that bolts on the engine.  He also installed a new refer.  I think the owner before him left it outside and neglected for many years.  The pinstripes are very faded, checked and its pretty obvious there was massive water damage on the interior.  The amazing thing is it does not smell musty.  We got a full winter cover with it, so, maybe there are still issues.

Anyway, super excited to start exploring our local area.  Also super excited to have this forum as a resource.  I like to dream big and do lots of customizing.  I'm already trying to nail down some solid recommendations on an engine and transmission swap  ;D

Back
Top Bottom