Outdoor or Indoor "Decorative" Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

Hi Everyone,
I've been seeing these neat decorative lights but haven't been able to locate where to get them.  I've seen Palm Trees, outside and inside...I've seen Martini Glasses, inside on the front window.  Just wondering where one would find these?  I did a google search and only came up with RV lights for the awning and this isn't what I'm looking for.  I'm sure with all of you RVers one of you has one of these items, where did you get it?  Someone told me to look at Bed Bath and Beyond and I did, but without any luck...found alot of great Palm Tree decorations though!  thanks..

Poppy,
Are you talking about the awning lights?  Because those are the only ones that I've seen at Camping World.  I'm talking about rather large 2'-4' tall lit up silhouettes.

Yardenvy.com has palm trees and flamingos. I googled lighted palm trees. Couldn't find the martini glass - but you might check restaurant/bar supply stores.  I would think the martini glass would be something used in a bar.

4ducksrus said:
Poppy,
Are you talking about the awning lights?  Because those are the only ones that I've seen at Camping World.  I'm talking about rather large 2'-4' tall lit up silhouettes.

Yeah, sorry, I misunderstood what you were looking for. I'm not sure about the others but I'm certain they can be found on the internet.

Try this place as well.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_354338922_4?ie=UTF8&node=2479308011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0PR9043BCN84YEQNMQQX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1278368782&pf_rd_i=B001P05V76

Jay T

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoadSage
Back
Top Bottom