Poor English, spelling and grammar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brenda,

Here is one I use all the time.  If you use Internet Explorer as your browser you might want to download it because no matter what site you visit you can use this spell checker by right clicking in the message you just wrote.  I check all my messages for spelling errors.  It's fast and its easy!

By the way, I like this spell checker better than the one that is in this forum so I used it on this message.

http://www.iespell.com/

JerryF

I appreciate all of your suggestions and comments.

I do understand what Marc L. is saying about  breaking things up in paragraphs.  A member once commented to another member about that but said it in a very polite way and suggested how he could break it up and why. I felt like that member took the time to explain to him without insulting or embarrassing him.  By that member taking the time to explain it I always go back and read my question over to see if I can delete words that don't need to be there or how I can break it up.

Jerry, Thank you for that information. That's what I'm talking about. You gave me knowledge without hurting my feelings.

I thank this is a wonderful site with a lot of great people and for that I thank you.

Now like Wendy said  let's all go RVing and have fun !

Now like Wendy said  let's all go RVing and have fun!

YEESSSS!!  The flowers are blooming and spring has sprung.  Time to open up our RVs and start moving!

See you down the road....

ArdraF

[quote author=ArdraF]YEESSSS!![/quote]

LOL Ardra, the spell checker OK'd that?  ;D

Nah.  I didn't even try it!  ;)  Bet it wouldn't like this one though....

ArdraF

Katgold, don't be!  We're just trying to encourage better (e.g. clear) communication!  And definitely not trying to discourage participation.

Welcome to the RV Forum,
ArdraF

ArdraF said:
YEESSSS!!  The flowers are blooming and spring has sprung.  Time to open up our RVs and start moving!
See you down the road....
ArdraF

Spring has sprung, the grass has riz...I wonder where my true love is?......Never mind, she's out washing the motorhome.  ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbritt
Back
Top Bottom