Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And before the 2-way Wrist TV Diet Smith released the 2-way Wrist Radio.. Why do I point this out.

A couple weeks ago I was chatting with a fellow ham radio operator in Japan via D-Star REF030-C.
D-star is a lot of fun because my Icom ID-51A+2 is tethered by wire to a Raspberry PI Zero-w that cost me 10 bucks back before Covid (And that was expensive as the first one I got cost me 5.00 bucks) Now days the Zero-two-W is 35 (Same size much faster) These single board computers are small. Like 65mm x 30mm small or about (rounded) 1 3/4 by 2 1/2 inches.
In terminal mode the radio is off. only the computer parts of the ID-51 are used. NO Radio Frequency other than the wi-fi on the pi.

I can talk to Japan with it. Or China (And have) Or even in theory the ISS (though they do not do reflectors up there)

Now the fun part. The ham in Japan was using an android Smart Watch.. Sim card in watch direct to the Cell tower. This is not Blue Tooth tethered to a phone but an "All in one" device that can make calls. run apps and browse the web with no phone needed. He was running Droid Star (A app that lets you do D-star on an android phone)

My mind instantly went to Diet Smith Labs.. IT REALLY EXISTS
Oh and it can do video too.

What's the difference between a rabbit working out at the gym and a rabbit with a carrot stuck in it's ear?

One is a fit bunny, the other is a bit funny!

A group of men were all in the waiting room of a hospital while their wives were delivering babies. A nurse comes rushing in and announces to one of them "Congratulations, you have twins". "Twins? That is uncanny, I used to play ball for the Minnesota Twins.".
A few minutes later, another nurse comes in and addresses the next man. "You are lucky man! You have triplets!" "Triplets? That is really a coincidence. I work for 3M."
Then another nurse comes in "You have quadruplets!" The man says "Wow! This really is a pattern. I work for Four Seasons hotels".
The last man starts banging his head on the wall and moans "No, No, No"

"What is the matter?" asks the others.

"I work for 7 Up".

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, “Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news.”
The art collector replied, “I’ve had an awful day; let’s hear the good news first.”
The attorney said, “Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right.”
Saul replied enthusiastically, “Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You’ve just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?”
The attorney replied, “The pictures are of you with your secretary.”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sue2La
Back
Top Bottom