Quartzsite 2009 Forum Rally Sign Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad you have arrived at the QZ rally site safe and sound.  Tell Larry Greathouse hi for us. We will be staying here in Montana this year and are actually enjoying it.  Now if I could only convince Sam that using the snow blower is a PINK job. ;)

Ron
One of our guys is from Butte.  He took extra time getting here because he couldn't leave.Sounds cold. 

Betty, we will try to find you Friday. 

Betty Brewer said:
Ned has always gotten up early enough to make the coffee, but he won't be attending Q. this year.  Terry will bring his big coffee maker urn, but I guarantee you he will NOT be up early to make it.  Volunteers?

Betty

If nobody else volunteers I'll do it when we get there. Right now I'm not sure when we'll get there. Maybe the 17th or the 19th.

Alaskansnowbirds said:
If nobody else volunteers I'll do it when we get there. Right now I'm not sure when we'll get there. Maybe the 17th or the 19th.
Ok Don,

Get the coffee maker from Larry in the American Eagle and you got the job!

We'll see you soon.
Betty

Say HI to Larry for us.  IF he can't remember, we are the ones in the Dutch Star he bought the cookware from.  :)

We too are braving the cold and snow in MT while I recover from some surgery.  Unlike Ron, I have neighbors who are doing the snow blower thing for us.  For some reason, Pat agrees with Sam, it is not a pink job. :'(

I got a shoe on today so I may have to do some of the snow blowing later IF we get some more snow.  The Christmas snow as shown in our MH picture is all gone except for the large drifts.  Temps have been in the 30s and 40s and 20s at night.

Now if I could only convince Sam that using the snow blower is a PINK job.

HA!  That'll be the day, but you can keep dreaming about it.  ;D

ArdraF

If Lorna can handle the chain saw, a snow blower should be easy for Sam :)

I doubt I could get the chain saw away from her now, she's having too much fun :)

No cabin, but you should see the firewood she's piled up.

Betty Brewer said:
Terry and Betty Brewer have arrived at the Quartzsite spot on Sunday afternoon ( 1/ 11/09) . It is beautiful out here, mountains are just majestic!

Betty, I am in Acton, South of Lancaster, tonite and should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Will for sure get the coffee pot brewing and the campfires lit!

Looking forward to seeing you and Terry on Friday.

Took some time off today.  Rode the bike down, found the Brewers coach and saw the American coach a little ways off.  Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

I arrived at the rally site this afternoon. A very windy drive across the 138 and down to the 10 from Lancaster.

Filled my propane tank at The Pit Stop for 2.29 vs. 3.50 in NCal. Unleaded gas here is 1.79 today.

Please note on my sign up page I am now adding ARRIVED after each attendees name when their rig gets parked. To print the list highlight first then click the Selection option from your print dialog box.

It is nice to be in the desert again - where the
"weather suits my soul". Looking forward to my first long walk in the AM.

Bob
You can set me as arrived.  Our rig probably won't be onsite, but we are here and will show up for as much as we can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oldlawnman
Back
Top Bottom