Quartzsite 2010 rally happenings and photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
    :(  with a little bit of elbow grease and some rubbing compound became  :)  The tire on the other hand was a bummer, but s$%t happens :)  It was only a real pain when we were told they couldn't match the tire, but even that turned out ok when we got to talk to someone who knew how to order the right one.  While we didn't do anything that severe, we did go back roading again Sunday.  No ridges, but lots of washes and soft gravel.  Went about 30 to 40 miles through BLM land between Yuma and route 78.

Ed, I'm so glad to hear you got the scratches out.  I felt so bad and it sounds like the tire can be taken care of too.

Hope the weather is good in Yuma; it was great in Palm Springs!  We are now home, the coach unpacked and parked at the storage lot.  We even have everything put away; but have already begun to think about the next trip.

Marsha~

Ardra,

Can't say we've ever done Pucker Pass, unless someone has renamed it. ;D I know of one that should be called that!!

http://paloverdevalleytimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=99&SubSectionID=704&l=2

Marsha/CA said:
  but got some good scratches on their jeep.

Marsha
Those are called Arizona pin-striping...... If you go four-wheeling in the desert you're going to get them.

[quote author=Terry A. Brewer]Those are called Arizona pin-striping...[/quote]

Second only to the waterless brush car wash when you drive down the washes  ;D

In 1998, the year I followed Jim on the Ridge ride - we followed him some other "interesting" places (never said I was smart-BG). At the time I had a fairly new Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. In March when I got to my first work assignment of the year I spent $125.00 to have the car detailed to remove the AZ pinstripes! Not the last time I had to do this.

ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Praise Bus
Back
Top Bottom