Questions about Daylight Saving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lou (onaquest) said:
Samoa just did it in early September.  Others have done it in the past, but it didn't always go smoothly :D

Are they all moving to the right, or do some move to the left? I see that 72% are now driving on the right side.

-Don- Reno, NV​

Tom said:
Can you imagine if Tom's birthplace decided to switch? I wouldn't want to be there that day.

If you think they drive bad in Hong Kong, it's because you have not been in the mainland! And in the mainland, they drive on the right side. And in mainland China there are no seat belts in the taxis.

But somehow, we never saw a single accident while we were in mainland China.

It seems the unwritten rule in mainland China is the most aggressive driver gets the right-away. There are no other traffic laws from what we could tell!

BTW, they drive a lot more safely in Macau, especially the taxis and they do have seat belts.

-Don- Reno, NV​

Don, I've been to mainland China and to Macau, and I wasn't suggesting drivers in Hong Kong are any better or worse. I was merely observing that changing from left to right side overnight on those densely populated HK roads is something I'd prefer to witness from a distance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom