Rear Mudflap on 2010 Bounder Calssic??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mburns

So, we just purchased a new Bounder Classic 30T, and noticed that a right rear mudflap is missing. We brought this up to the dealer, and they said that "Fleetwood only placed a mudflap on the left side to protect something. There is no reason to have a mud flap on the right." What?? Isn't it the law to have mudflaps on certain vehicles like RV's? Also, the generator and propane are in front of the tire. Only the compartment with the sewer/ electricty are behind the tire. Maybe that needs protection??

Any other Bounder Classic owners have this come up? Does this sound fishy? We have not been happy (to say the least) with our dealer, and was wondering if they are only trying to get rid of us.

Thanks in advance

If there is a bracket for a mud flap on that wheel, there should be a mud flap on it. That sounds like dealer BS to me.  As the name implies, mud flaps are to cut down on mud or stone thrown up on what ever is in there way.  I would complain. 

We also bought a 2010 Bounder Classic 30T and just like yours it does not have a mud flap on the right side perhaps it because the water heater is located over there dont know never gave it any thought  I would have been more happy to get a spare tire or at least a mount for it

My '97 Bounder came with one mud flap (in front of) the road side rear wheels.  It was put there to keep road junk off the slide mechanism.

No flaps behind any of the wheels.

Back
Top Bottom