Rock Guard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vmax1 said:
This one works good, fits on the blue ox system

I looked at that one and almost bought one but with my unique mounting and not using the towbar manufacturer's mounting hardware I couldn't get it to mount close enough and I was afraid for my application it would just end up throwing the rocks at the shield and then back onto the Jeep.  Granted it would have prevented the chips to the coach but that was only half of the issue.

I have seen a lot of these on the road and when talking to the owners they seem to be happy with them, so for a product that can be purchased outright those are a very viable option.

Mike.

Mike, all I can say is ...Wow! Thanks so much for going above and beyond with your detailed reply. Apparently you are quite talented and on to something.  Very interesting conclusion about rocks coming mfrom Jeep. Never would have thought of that.
Do I smell a patent?
Thanks again!

bestyett said:
Mike, all I can say is ...Wow! Thanks so much for going above and beyond with your detailed reply. Apparently you are quite talented and on to something.  Very interesting conclusion about rocks coming mfrom Jeep. Never would have thought of that.
Do I smell a patent?
Thanks again!

You are very welcome.  I hope it is helpful to others having similar issues and maybe come up with a similar, or even better design.

So far I'm happy with my setup and it flat works.

Mike.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharod
Back
Top Bottom