RV Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate in FL

Hello! My wife and I just purchased our first RV - a 36' 2018 Prime Time Lacrosse Luxury Lite! We went on one too many camping trips where we were in a tent next to our friends in big rigs. We are brand new to RV life and have a lot of questions that I hope we can answer both through this forum and through our first few trips.

We have 3 young boys, ages 1, 3 and 13. We live in the Tampa, FL area and look forward to exploring our great state.. and others eventually!

Thanks in advance for any advice that you all can provide!

Nate from Tampa, FL

PS - I'll try to attach a picture of the RV asap!

Hi Nate and welcome to The RV Forum. Feel free to browse our message boards, join in the discussions, or start one of your own. Be sure to check out our forum Library, Resources for RVers, and Glossary of RV Terms (links in the toolbar above). Post a question, and we'll try to get it answered.

Welcome to the RVForum Nate, and congratulations on the new RV. RVing (camping) is a great family activity that often transfers hapily to the next generation - and on and on. Great stuff!

Kev

Hi there and welcome! We are also fairly new to this whole thing and travel with our young family. So many adventures and memories to be made! B

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom