RV nicknames?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pugapooh

Just curious if your set up has a nickname?  Personalized graphics?  Would love to see pics.  I'm thinking about doing something with ours but nothing feels right yet.  Well,Pain in the Butt,maybe!

Use to have a class c named " Mobil Moose ". Our current trailer is named Gecko.

Since I am a Condor photographer I named mine the Condormobile and I put one of my Condor photos in the back window.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,52613.msg486734.html#msg486734

Our first MOTORHOME after my retirement from teaching in New York State was "SNOWDAY" in script on the front. Started many a conversation.

We call our  40 Footer "The Queen Mary" because she turns like a big ship! 

But after  17 years we still love her and have managed to  negotiate the turns in all of the places we have traveled over 182,000 miles.

After owning two 22' RVs with three kids we moved up to a 1983 34' Pace Arrow. It immediately became known as the "Taj Mahal" or "Taj". The kids would be in the bedroom arguing and we were up front driving in peace. 8)

Some years ago in my horse camping era, some friends came into camp walking because their truck and horse trailer couldn't make up the steep hill into camp because their truck was low on transmission fluid, I told them to hold own and brought out 5 quarts of trasmission fluid and a long funnel. They were simply amazed I had something like that in my camper. Ever since them my RV's have been referred to as the Warwagon.

"Mine"
or My RV.

I bought it with cash.

Now I just have to keep it together until I retire, sell the house, and hit the road.

Unless I get enough from the house to upgrade. ;D

Our is either the "the coach" or "da bus" ... of course, when it's giving us trouble ... or costing us a boatload of $$$$ .... we "enhance" whatever we call it with a few (#@&*& type adjectives.

Back
Top Bottom