RV parking at Plymouth Rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Txmomtomany

Okay it seems "the Rock" is located in Pilgrim State Park. Are there any suggestions on good places to park RV for a quick visit?  We have a 29 ft class C with a jeep tow vehicle. Thank you.

Absolutely not !
Your best bet would be to park on the outskirts of Plymouth and then take your tow vehicle in.

We used to live in Plymouth and always kept away from the waterfront during the simmer. It is a zoo.
Now we make our annual trip back every summer to visit relatives and paddle out kayaks around the harbor  as well as out near Bug Light.

We usually park, (free) and launch the kayaks at Stephens Field.

Jack L

The north end of town has an RV, tour bus parking area, it is on the same road as the rock. North of the little roundabout and pier with the whale watch boats. I think it's free. Used to make produce deliveries in the area.

Bill

We lucked out and got two in a row parking spots curbside and just paid a couple of meters. Parking wasn't too bad but we were also there on a weekday so that may make a difference

driftless shifter said:
The north end of town has an RV, tour bus parking area, it is on the same road as the rock. North of the little roundabout and pier with the whale watch boats. I think it's free. Used to make produce deliveries in the area.

Bill

You are right.
I forgot about that - My apologies

But I would call the police dept to check and see if it still open. last summer they were doing all kinds of construction in that area on new sidewalks and had a lot of places blocked off.

we'll be up there next week and I'll check on it

Jack L

JackL said:
But I would call the police dept to check and see if it still open. last summer they were doing all kinds of construction in that area on new sidewalks and had a lot of places blocked off.

Too late jack, they already parked there.

Rene T said:
Too late jack, they already parked there.

Than you so much. He as I posted above we went yesterday and checkd with a meter cop if it was ok the way we parked. We just disconnected the to vehicle and managed to get into two spots and pay for two street side parking with no problem. Such a nice place to visit. The rv park we stayed had a lot to be desired and will look for a different place next time but you live and learn in he RV world. ?

Edit: Fixed tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom