RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Den Socling

Did anybody see the movie "RV" that was on TV last night? I was just flipping through the channels and came across this movie. The star is Robin Williams. It turned out to be pretty funny. If you see it coming up, you may want to watch it.

A number of RV Forum members saw the RV movie together at Moab several years ago.

One of our favorites. If you enjoyed it on TV, buy or at least rent the DVD - there are a lot of little 30 second scenes here and there that are cut out to fit the TV time. I found that particular showing on CMT to be terrible - a lot of missing scenes and 7 - 8 minutes of commercials at a time!

Our very own Joe Lacey was the inspiration for the movie, or at least the poop parts  ;D

It's even funnier after you've been camping for awhile.  We own both "RV" and "The Long, Long Trailer" on DVD and enjoy them regularly.  ;D  I find it amusing that the latter, released in 1953, is almost just as relevant 60 years later when it comes to the RV lifestyle.

"RV" is a hilarious classic. Has anyone seen the recent release, "We're the Millers"?
Two very different movies, but I find it interesting that experienced full timers are depicted as socially inept hoopleheads in both of these movies.

BinaryBob said:
Did I kill this thread?  :-\

Doubt it.  The movie "RV" has been discussed dozens of times around here before, so I'm guessing that the conversation was just about over anyway.  ;)

I finally pulled this movie up on Amazon prime based on the recommendations of this thread, aaaaaaand now my wife is not allowed to watch it until AFTER we start full-timing in February.  ;)

A little actor trivia for fans of the show "Criminal Minds" (if you don't already know it) - keep an eye on Joe Joe in the dump station scene and you will see a familiar face.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom