RVForum Mini Rally North Idaho 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim Dick said:
Betty,

Sheila has always been a fast walker. Once, when she & Ken visited us in CT, she got so far ahead of us on a walk that she had to stop because she had no idea which way to go at the next intersection.  :)

That was a while ago! What maybe 1996? We looking forward to seeing you guys real soon. We at North American RV Park near Glacier (we camped here two years ago).

ken

Ken,

Yes, it had to be around that time as we still had the house which we sold in 1998. We're looking forward to your visit!

We have totally enjoyed all of our visitors this summer.  Sadly, the  visits now look to have ended.  We are back to our normal routine.  I got up, sat by the river, took trash to the dump, had lunch in town and then Terry took me for a boat ride  down the Clark Fork.  We sat by the river at 5 pm.  Had dinner, watched TV.  Retirement life is so good.

I did try to make a rock planter this afternoon but I m not a mason.  The guy who sold me the pallet of rocks said he would come by and help me  get started. I will fertilize grass in morning.  Weather is so perfect.

We sure hope all of our visitors will keep in touch.

We drove up to Bowman Lake in the northern part of GNP (north of Polebridge, but in the park). Really wish we had kayaks with us. Several people brought kayaks and were out on the lake. It is a beautiful peaceful lake.

Tomorrow we will take the park bus up to Logan Pass and hike out to Hidden Lake.

We had a great time at your place and are missing our mornings by the river, I even miss our morning walks. Of course we miss our gracious hosts! But we will see you in a few weeks.

ken

Back
Top Bottom