RVI Brake System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rmblaster

Looking for good or bad  info on the RVI brake system for those you have bought it are you happy with it ?

Richard

We recently bought one, but haven't had the opportunity to install and us it yet. Trying to get through my 'spring is here honey do list' around the S&B. Went with it on Gary's earlier recommendation, so if it doesn't work, we can blame him.  ;D

Hi,
Another "bought one, haven't used it!" I actually bought it for my new Rubicon (will pick it up when I get back to the Dallas area); just as well since it won't fit the 2006 RH drive Sport. The Trans tunnel interferes with the handle (they do provide caps for the handle posts after it is sawed off per their instructions). Apparently, there is a problem with Jeep Liberties as well.
From the description, it should work well if we can believe their instructions. Its a much more convenient set up than some others I've seen.
Ernie

Well bought the RVI brake system and took  200 mi trip and it worked flawlessly simple to install and the wireless monitor al

don't know what happened to my earlier post  but I was going to say that the wireless monitor also worked good no issues to report  did I say I really like the unit

I bought the RVI 2 brake and love it. It's easy to use in both installing for your trip and very easy to remove when off the road. Mine had a small leak in the air tank. RVI redesigned numerous components to prevent this from happening again. Fabulous customer support. Turn around time was very fast and the air pump doesn't run as long now. Good fix. All covered under warranty, to include shipping both ways.

Back
Top Bottom