Seilerbird buys a fiver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
Here is a walk through I recorded today:

https://youtu.be/b213tpiGWog

WOW!!! All those gorgeous windows!! And that closet! I am totally jealous! What a great find. And such a blank canvas you can do whatever you want to it to make it your own. You live in Florida so may I suggest an ikea trip  :D congrats again.

rvannie23 said:
WOW!!! All those gorgeous windows!! And that closet! I am totally jealous! What a great find. And such a blank canvas you can do whatever you want to it to make it your own. You live in Florida so may I suggest an ikea trip  :D congrats again.
I visited Ikea a few weeks ago for the first time in my life and I hated it. I much prefer to shop at Amazon and Walmart. My cats are going to love the windows. I plan on putting a bunch of bird feeders outside to give them something to watch.

One of the main reasons for upgrading my RV was the ridiculous kitchen with postage stamp countertop. Here is the old and the new. My refrigerator works and so does my a/c.

Attachments

• Old kitchen countertop.jpg
    Old kitchen countertop.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 72
  • New kitchen countertop.jpg
    New kitchen countertop.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 69
SeilerBird said:
One of the main reasons for upgrading my RV was the ridiculous kitchen with postage stamp countertop. Here is the old and the new.

Clearly lots more room for cans of WD-40  ;) ;D

SeilerBird said:
I visited Ikea a few weeks ago for the first time in my life and I hated it. I much prefer to shop at Amazon and Walmart. My cats are going to love the windows. I plan on putting a bunch of bird feeders outside to give them something to watch.

That's a very common response. The trick is to shop online, get a print out of all the stuff, and be in and out in 25 mins flat. I'm sort of biased I'll be honest, I love the place. To each their own  :D you could put anything in there and it would still be wonderful with all those windows. Still in awe of that. So nice.

My cat used to stalk squirrels and birds along the entire length of the camper it was hilarious to watch. Especially when he would go into the bathroom and realize he couldn't see them anymore. I'm sure they'll love it.

SeilerBird said:
One of the main reasons for upgrading my RV was the ridiculous kitchen with postage stamp countertop. Here is the old and the new. My refrigerator works and so does my a/c.

Be careful - you might think you died and are in Heaven.

No towel over the window either.

You have the same coffee maker that is in my MH - Thing is, I don't drink coffee.  :p

RedandSilver said:
Be careful - you might think you died and are in Heaven.

No towel over the window either.

You have the same coffee maker that is in my MH - Thing is, I don't drink coffee.  :p
Neither do I and it goes in the trash tomorrow.

Thanks for the video!  The craigslist site was down by the time I looked.  Do you know a good photographer?!  ;D

Real nice looking rig.  A nice upgrade from what I remember of pics of the MH.  ENJOY!

Looks great Tom, mind with all those windows you'll be unable to streak through your rig now ? I'm sure you'll spend many happy years there! Congratulations again.

jackiemac said:
Looks great Tom, mind with all those windows you'll be unable to streak through your rig now ? I'm sure you'll spend many happy years there! Congratulations again.
i have been to too many nude beaches, inside of too many locker rooms and been in bed with too many women to care about anyone seeing me naked. At my age and weight it is not a pretty sight anyway. :(

Peggyy said:
I can't see the photo.  But congratulations on your new rig.  That's very exciting!
Here is a few photos.

Attachments

• rv001.jpg
    rv001.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 52
  • rv007.jpg
    rv007.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 46
  • rv008.jpg
    rv008.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 44
  • rv010.jpg
    rv010.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 41
  • rv013.jpg
    rv013.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 39
  • rv014.jpg
    rv014.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 36
  • rv016.jpg
    rv016.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 39
  • rv017.jpg
    rv017.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 38
  • rv018.jpg
    rv018.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 39
  • rv019.jpg
    rv019.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 36
  • rv020.jpg
    rv020.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 39
  • rv021.jpg
    rv021.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 42
Congrats on the new space!  You MUST include pics as soon as you get all of your instruments lined up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stark Fire
Back
Top Bottom