Slide out drawer under galley sink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mspicer1234

I need to do some plumbing work under the galley sink in my 2014 Allegro Bus 45LP and there is a large wooden slide out drawer underneath. I have looked at the slide rails but cannot find any latch/tabs to push to allow the slides rails to separate in order to remove the drawer.

Short of unscrewing the rails from the underside of the large wooden slide out drawer how do the slide rails come apart?

The latches on my drawers are hard to see. They are small pieces of plastic barely visible inside the track. They stick out about 3/8". I need to push down on one side to release it while keeping out tension on the drawer and the other side I need to push up.

On my 2017 Bus the slides have thin brown tabs on each side of the drawer, but the drawer has to be at 100% extension to see them.  There is another kind of slide latch that Tiffin uses that is under the drawer in the middle. It requires pinching two tabs together to release the drawer from the slides.  Check under the drawer with a mirror if you can't see under it.

Most will have some kind of release lever.  They can be tricky to take out, and put back in. 

Attachments

• release.JPG
    release.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 23
Mine is like the pic. One one side you have to lift the release, and push the release down on the other.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoadSage
Back
Top Bottom