Star Trek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8Muddypaws said:
Wasn't he also TJ Hooker?  Hooker could dump the tank.

Denny Crane wouldn't be able to find it because of 'the mad cow'.

:)) :))    I love this.  Did you catch his show, "Sh*t My Father Says?"  I liked that one, as well.

SeilerBird said:
It is hard to imagine Captain Kirk as a full timer.  :eek: ::) ;D

Well he did live in a home that traveled all the time to technically he was a full timer.

I Do not recall how they dealt with "Black tank" on the Enterprise. I think it was purified and recycled somehow (Please do not ask).

ANd yes he had a number of other rolls including T.J.Hooker.. Some were Pre-ST though.  I'd have to go to IMDB.. Well if you want to know what all he did  google William Shantner IMDB and look him up (internet movie Data base though it has does TV as well as flim).

I even have a song with a few lines about him.. Christmas Time in Sector Five
He's been bow legged for a week but we all understand, there's no comfort in laying more than 4, 3 more than 4 There's no comfort in laying more than 4.  (Artist the lovely Julia Ecklar).

Has a line or two for Scotty. Sulu. Uhura. Bones Yeoman Rand and even Spock.

We can't let Shatner have all the fun.
Here's one of Leonard Nimoy's "what-were-you-thinking" moments with lots of 60's grooviness?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0onCSWLkB8

SargeW said:
Oh Bob! That's just wrong!  Funny as heck, but wrong!
You haven't seen the unreleased ballet episode?  ;D ;D ;D
The crew takes shore leave on a planet where their every desire is manufactured and fulfilled. McCoy sees Alice in Wonderland, and Kirk has secretly always wanted to pirouette on point to "The Waltz of the Flowers"......

SeilerBird said:
Speaking of Shattner who can forget his masterpiece:

https://youtu.be/V1Ar79f8aN8

There was a whole LP of 'Dramatic Readings'.  Lucy was the best/worst but Stairway to Heaven was a close second.

Somebody gave be a tape to listen to 'at work'.  That didn't work out well.

BinaryBob said:
[gasp!] The Captain does NOT dump his black tank! That's what Ensigns are for!
wellobviously he wouldn?t dump his own tank. He would simply ordr the contents transported to the CG head.

Or anywhere else within Transporter range

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sue2La
Back
Top Bottom