Thetford Tecma electric flush toilet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keocera

According to Thetford operators manual you simply need to simultaneously hold the two flush buttons on the wall which will flash while the bowl water level is set to the desired level. Doesnt seem to work, so any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Hi Keocera,

It's been a while since I set the levels on ours so I just went out and did it to verify the procedures. Both worked as advertised. First, make sure the water pump is ON. You have to hold both buttons down at the same time for about 5 or 6 seconds, at which time the bowl will begin to fill with water. When it gets to the desired level, release the buttons.

If yours isn't working, the only things I can think of that could be causing the problem would be, (A) - your water pump isn't ON  or (B) - you may not be holding the buttons down long enough. Let me know if this helps.

Kev

There are multiple models.. On mine, you pull the wall module off the wall (Remove screws as I recall) and use ye old golden screwdriver (Adjust the adjuster on the back using a flat blade screwdriver.... In the Electronics trades we speak of the "Golden Screwdriver Award" this is given to a do-it-yourself, er who so messes it up he has to bring it in for professional service, at like 150/hour,, now that's golden)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom