Took the old Eagle for a drive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I'm over that, so moving along.

The very middle where they overlapped had sunfade, for now I just turned them around and will clip the ends so you can't see it. I am planning on changing out the window trim, the front curtains, and valance covers plus bedspread and headboard fabric, but right now as I've posted we are spending a bunch of money on mechanical items and I want to do those first. I have everything clean, or it was, and it looks good. I love the grey carpets and grey leather sofa and seats, (though I would rather not have carpet) but I want to change out the dark burgundy trim.  In this coach with no slide the dark trim colors just make it look smaller to me. I want to go with a lighter color, not sure what yet but something will strike my fancy. It's a lovely old coach and we are trying to bring back all the functionality and beauty of the old bird. And no we do not ever expect to recoup the money spent on it. I guess its more a labor of love.

I guess there is a reason for everything.  I was going through my wallet and found my Coach-Net had expired so got that renewed.  So a good thing, that could have been a problem and expensive if I had needed a tire change or a tow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stark Fire
Back
Top Bottom