TRAVEL TRAILERS W/ LIFETIME ROOF WARRANTY ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations, @CharlesinGA, @Larry N., @Kirk, by echoing a minor observation to the point of angering the OP after it was explained, you have all had a part in likely running off a new poster that was just asking for help.
We are told time and time again to be polite and every one of you were. You were still condescending and inappropriate.

I hate that this type of behavior is allowed, but it is frowned upon to call someone an “a$$hole”, so I won’t do that…

It's one thing to mention that all-caps messages are more difficult for others to read, but IMO belaboring the point quickly becomes obnoxious rather than helpful advice. And harping on the choice of type rather than answering the original question is not exactly friendly. And now I'm contributing to the problem... :unsure:

It's one thing to mention that all-caps messages are more difficult for others to read, but IMO belaboring the point quickly becomes obnoxious rather than helpful advice. And harping on the choice of type rather than answering the original question is not exactly friendly. And now I'm contributing to the problem... :unsure:
Damned if you do and damned if you don’t, Gary. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom