Unrestricted Land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try clicking on his avatar then click on start conversation. See if that works.
If you see my email in my profile could you send it over to Tulecreeper. It could be something in my settings but I don't see an option for sending or receiving private messages

Many forums require a certain minimum number of posts before being allowed to send PM's, this is to prevent spammers from getting on a forum and then spamming PM's right away. Your stats say you have 19 posts total, perhaps this forum software is configured that you must have 20 or 25 posts before you can send a PM.

Many forums require a certain minimum number of posts before being allowed to send PM's, this is to prevent spammers from getting on a forum and then spamming PM's right away. Your stats say you have 19 posts total, perhaps this forum software is configured that you must have 20 or 25 posts before you can send a PM.
Our Administrator Tom was preoccupied the last couple of days but hopefully he’ll read this post today

That option so far is not available to me
I PM'd Tom a week or so ago when I wanted to PM a newbie about an RV ad.

He confirmed that there is a "minimum" number of posts before PMs are active. He didn't tell me the "magic number" for some reason but IMO 20 seems too high - LOL... 5-10 might be more reasonable.

I live quite rural. I added 500 sq-ft to an already-existing deck back in 2014, and before I started I called the county and asked if I needed to submit plans. The woman asked, "Are you within city limits?" I said, "No." She said, "Do whatever you want."

The same year I wanted to have an electrician install an Emergency Transfer Switch to run my generator and power my house in a power outage. I asked the electrician if I needed to pull a permit. He said, "You live in the country. No, do whatever you want." I love rural America.
Pretty much the same here in rural Nebraska. As with most of middle-america. I wouldn't want to live in a east-west costal-influenced zone. Visit yes, but not live.

News to me.
I just based the conclusion on the facts that I could see the "start conversation" icon and that his post count was 21. I guess the magic number could be 21 also, but the even number seems more likely to me.
Does seem high. I've been on forums where it was only 5 posts before you could PM.

I just based the conclusion on the facts that I could see the "start conversation" icon and that his post count was 21. I guess the magic number could be 21 also, but the even number seems more likely to me.
Does seem high. I've been on forums where it was only 5 posts before you could PM.
Read my explanation here:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom