We are Owners of 2019 Dutchstar 4018!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ardra
It has not been easy for the ?girls? as cats are creatures of habit.  Ken?s baby, Ariel, spent 2 days tucked in a corner next to the bed.  The space was so tight that she had to back out whenever she came out, litter and food!  Has finally come out and is sitting in his lap again, I guess she forgave him.??

I made a vow during this process, I am never moving again!  But it was worth I love our new home, a bath and 1/2 is wonderful..
Sheila

Shelia,

I didn't know you and Ken had bought a new coach.  They are both beautiful.  So happy for both couples!!

Now that two of my favorite travel couples have new rigs, can we look forward to special trips this summer whether together or separate?  Miss you Ken, Sheila, Terry and Betty!

Congratulations guys! That is absolutely stunning.

I had noticed a lack of RV in your signature and wondered what was happening, now I know.

Exciting times ahead! Safe travels- once its fully up and running  :)

It sure is tough coming late to the party.  All the nice things to say and the superlatives are already taken.

So know that MA and I are so very happy for you and wish you and QE2 the best!

Don and MA

Both coaches are stunning.

Congrats to you guys and hope we get to see them in the near future.

Safe travels all.

Mike

Keeping up here used to be a lot harder, I remember early on after we joined, it seemed new coaches were being picked up all the time. 

Then there are some folks that buy 3 a year.

Congratulations!

That is a beautiful, beautiful coach.

Like another post, I am green with envy.  The Dutch Star is one that I only dream to have, Maybe someday!

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom