What is you favorite RV accessory?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oregonnativekory

What RV addition or accessory has made life in an RV easier or better? Paper towel holder, additional lighting........... Mine personally, though basic, is the clear sewer connection elbow.

We have a bath and a half. So lets say the half bath. That is mine most of the time. The old owners have  new motorhome and they say they miss the half bath. We like it.

I think I'd second Stan's favorite, air leveling. While occasionally a little bouncier than jacks, the convenience and speed is unsurpassed. Push the button and by the time I've checked the guages and am ready to turn off the engine, I'm leveled and done.

Ken

The slide...  8)

Finally have enough room to stretch out and relax without having to move out of the way of others. I really don't have any extra mods to my RV because typically when I hitch up I go to places without hookups and use battery power and propane.

At the moment our new-to-us residential refrigerator but some new toy will come along. ::)

It's a tough call,
Easier - Electric Awning/Stabilizing Jacks
Better - My tent hammock

My best "accessory" is this forum!
A close second is my slide out basement tray with electric dometic cooler. Great for congregating around the campfire and under the awning watching those pathetic Vikings games, grabbing beverages without needing to go in and out of the MH.

Several years ago we went to Lazydays in Tampa and had our pleated day/night window shades replaced with the MCD style day/night roller shades.  So much easier to use, no strings to break and we can now see out during the day while still keeping our privacy.  They also keep it cooler in the summer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oldlawnman
Back
Top Bottom