Whats a good fuel efficient motor home under 10K?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meternerd said:
Not bragging, just saying don't believe everything you hear.  Just sold mine today (95 Fourwinds Chateau) for $11K, and I had a "bidding war" on Craigs List ...listed it at $9900 and got several offers above that.  RV's are worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay.

True, but your situation is VERY rare with used RV's.  It sounds like you got lucky enough to have a few local buyers who were convinced that your RV was "the one" for them.  I sold my 1994 35-foot Class A motorhome for $8000 in 2012, and I was pretty happy with that.

meternerd said:
List it at whatever you think it's worth.

"but be prepared to sell for a lot less" is how I would finish that statement.  ;)  It's just the statistical reality of the used RV market.

Everything I am doing to my rig, I am doing for enjoyment and my family's safety.  With what I paid and what I have done to it, I am into it for about $ 20K.  I plan on keeping it for t least the next five years.  I will be doing all required maintenance in the interim.  If I can get between $7 and $9 when I sell it, I will be very happy!  :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom