What's happening on Thanksgiving?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thursday we were able to give heartfelt thanks to Gary and Nancy Brinck for inviting us to there family Thanksgiving dinner, along with Jim & Pat Dick and the Brinck's daughter Sherri.

They served up an absolutely delicious dinner preceded by munchies, suitable beverages and of course lots of great discussions and laughter, what a great time.

The only thing missing in Gary's last post was a picture of the host so I've attached that, you can see that everyone's cleaned their plates and are ready for dessert!

Cheers
Dale & Karen

Attachments

• Mini Rally and Daytona Beach 008 (Large).JPG
    Mini Rally and Daytona Beach 008 (Large).JPG
    103 KB · Views: 39
  • Mini Rally and Daytona Beach 009 (Large).JPG
    Mini Rally and Daytona Beach 009 (Large).JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 37
Thanks for the photos. Gary and Nancy are indeed wonderful hosts. Between the Brincks and the Dicks, you were among very nice company

Hanging out at Morro Bay Calif, had the best clam chowder soup ever on Thanksgiving, hav`n fun watching the surfers.

Attachments

• rvocean.jpg
    rvocean.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 24
One of my neighbors went to Morrro Bay for Thanksgiving. We've only been there by boat, and one of these days we're going to have to make the trip by RV.

Love the sequence of photos.  Empty plates before.  Full plates during.  Empty plates after.  Yup, they look like a bunch of RV Forum people, alright!  ;)

ArdraF

Dale & Karen,

It was really great to meet you. Hope we see you again soon.

Tom,

You and Chris are hard to beat as hosts!!! Our visit to CA is still very vivid in our minds. :)

We had a great time with the kids and grandkids, their friends and their kids.

The kids all left today, along with many others in this campground. We opted to stay an extra night and miss the traffic. Today we visited the visitor center in the NPS-managed PR National Seashore.

The kids took the leftover turkey. This evening Chris cooked the second turkey on the rotisserie but, with only two of us, we barely made a dent in it.

Attachments

• Kids_leaving.jpg
    Kids_leaving.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 25
We met a great couple here - Ed and Debbie, they have the same 5th wheel as the kids. Ed has an inverter problem, and he signed on for an account here. If he doesn't get a good response from Xantrex/Heart, he might post a message here.

Tom,x

The response will be take it to a service center or send it in to them, BTDT.  The second time, I repaired it my self although the parts can be hard to get as X/H is very closed mouth about anything in the box, I was able to decipher enough to get working parts and repair the box.

Depending on his problem, one of us should be able to help.

[quote author=Jim Godward]Depending on his problem, one of us should be able to help.[/quote]

Thanks Jim, that's why I suggested he sign up here. The symptoms and Xantrex' troubleshooting guide suggest bad batteries, although he installed new ones right after buying the new-to-him fiver. He was going to have the batteries checked and, if bad, replace them (again).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom