Why do guys do that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They wouldn't let me in Japan Cuz I didn't have any shoes to remove.,      Don't worry about me being reminded on leaving the BOSS at the FJ, She mentioned it twice today.  Never a break LOL  Beware Tom  I know who does the driving in your rig and it could happen to you  LOL

Shayne said:
...I know who does the driving in your rig and it could happen to you

You're right there Shayne, so I'd better behave myself  :-[

About that music.  We got to get on Cliff again to do something.  He was on another forum the other day but I missed him.

ROFLMAO  If anyone could get it done would be my Boss  She causes me to do a lot of things I don't want to do.

When I see people wearing their caps backwards, or off to the side it makes me want to twist their head around to fit the cap. Just old fashioned I guess. And being a product of a stern upbringing and then 20 years in the military, taking my hat off when entering a building is just second nature.

Shayne said:
ROFLMAO  If anyone could get it done would be my Boss  She causes me to do a lot of things I don't want to do.

But you always get the last two words in and I'm sure she taught you what those last two words are. ;D ;D

I hope everyone is laughing like I am while I read all these posts. I am a 26 single  male and I dont wear hats but is this what all of my retired friends and I are going to be talking about 40 years from now? Complaining about silly things like wearing hats inside? Old people are funny, i'll give you that.

All this is, is practice for you sameblood.  Enjoy it now, and use it later!  We're always glad to give the younguns a lift of spirit!

Sometimes we talk about really serious topics, like black water tanks :)

BigEdW said:
When I see people wearing their caps backwards, or off to the side it makes me want to twist their head around to fit the cap. Just old fashioned I guess. And being a product of a stern upbringing and then 20 years in the military, taking my hat off when entering a building is just second nature.

Well, Why they would wear their hats off to the side I don't know.. Why they put them on backwards I do know.  Snipers on tv shows wear their hats that way because the bill of the hat interferes with the sights on the gun so naturally the folks who want to look "Bad" (meaning cool or good) wear their hats that way too.. Makes them look Bad (note lack of quotes) meaning... Well, bad

On the rare occasion I'll wear a cap backwards it means the sun is beating up the back of my neck. I prefer it facing forwards, especially if I don't have my shades on in bright sunshine (I've had photophobia for as long as I can remember), but sometimes it's the lesser of two evils.

Who's old?  I'm 73 years young and still kicking. At this age I'll wear it any dang way I desire. If people don;t like,  TUFF DO-DO they can look the other way.  I don't need to impress any one cuz no one cares anyway.  They just say  Look at that old Fart.  Tell you what tho,  challenge him it Horseshoes and you better bring your lunch, cuz it might take that long to beat him.

Sometimes we talk about really serious topics, like black water tanks Smiley

And at other times about even more serious problems, such as the state of one's bowels. ;D  Of course, that's before the stuff gets to the black water tank. ::)

Ciao,

Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom