Wireless keyboard and mouse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ned said:
Mice have a laser that does use more power, but most will shut it off when no movement is sensed.

I don't think my Logitech mouses (M/N: M-RCE95) shut off completely. After ten seconds or so of non-usage, its laser starts pulsing (if I put it on its side where I can see the laser). Then movement a quarter inch from it will make it go solid on again. But I see no evidence of it ever shutting off completely. And no off switch.

-Don-SSF, CA​

Most newer mice won't shut down completely, but the laser is the biggest power user, and it shuts off.  The standby power requirements are minimal.

seilerbird said:
However, if there are any single women out there that happen to own a Tire Pressure Monitoring system....

Now THAT is a redeeming quality to look for in a companion.  ;D  If she even comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse, you'll be set!

A quality wireless keyboard and mouse will shut it self down when not in use. Logitech certainly manufactures a great product in my opinion. I'm using the MK 700. The "hot keys" are convenient and makes for less mousing around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hofty
Back
Top Bottom