Wiring diagram for travel trailer - need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this has been a while... any changes since you set yourself up like your diagram? I have the same goal and couldn't get the help you did, so I am watching this closely. The only thing missing for me is to see how this (your diagram IMG_9646.png) ties into the trailer's built-in AC-DC fuse/breaker (distribution?) panel. Not in detail, but the rest of the story. (lol) My trailer does not have solar built-in so I am adding at least a 225W solar panel and a Renology MPPT 40CC Charger-Tracer-Controller for a trickle charge. I am replacing the defunct old controller and putting in a new 30 Amp LiFeP04 Converter. If I use the original wiring that goes back to the original AC-DC Distribution panel. On your diagram, I might draw both AC and DC lines to/from the newly installed converter (heading off to the left) and going to the AC and DC fuse/breaker distribution panel. Does that sound right? I would inspect and clean all ground connections.
Does that sound like I'm on the right track? Anyone??

I know this has been a while... any changes since you set yourself up like your diagram? I have the same goal and couldn't get the help you did, so I am watching this closely. The only thing missing for me is to see how this (your diagram IMG_9646.png) ties into the trailer's built-in AC-DC fuse/breaker (distribution?) panel. Not in detail, but the rest of the story. (lol) My trailer does not have solar built-in so I am adding at least a 225W solar panel and a Renology MPPT 40CC Charger-Tracer-Controller for a trickle charge. I am replacing the defunct old controller and putting in a new 30 Amp LiFeP04 Converter. If I use the original wiring that goes back to the original AC-DC Distribution panel. On your diagram, I might draw both AC and DC lines to/from the newly installed converter (heading off to the left) and going to the AC and DC fuse/breaker distribution panel. Does that sound right? I would inspect and clean all ground connections.
Does that sound like I'm on the right track? Anyone??
Since the last time the OP was on here was most of 2 years ago, I'm thinking you won't get an answer. Try posting your own question and starting a new thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom