Young Aussie family wanting to travel USA...are we crazy???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarah

Hello
Just found this forum and I must say you are all very informative!  Thanks in advance as I know we are going to have plenty of questions!  We are wanting to travel the USA next year.  At the moment it feels like just a dream but fingers crossed we will make it happen!  We have two sons Corbin who will be turing 4 and Tyler who will turn 2 when we plan on travelling.  I'm guessing we will have our hands full but it will be a great experience.  I'm sure there will be tears but hopefully some great times to be had by all.  We are wanting to leave in October but I'm thinking it will start getting cold over in the states.  We decided on October as I really should go to my best friends wedding which is early October.  We think it will take us about 6 months but I'm starting to think we could do the states quicker than that.  This is early stages for us at the moment so I look forward to getting to know you all and I will be asking heaps of questions so I hope you all dont mind.  Better go see you soon.

Cheers
Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome to The RV Forum. Exciting times ahead. In addition to our message boards, be sure to heck out our forum library (click the Library button above).

We are wanting to leave in October but I'm thinking it will start getting cold over in the states.

Depends on which states you plan to visit. Arizona, for example, will be quite nice during our winter months (very hot in the summer).

Thanks Tom, I will def check out the library.  So Arizona is nice during winter...that's food for thought, Thanks.

Sarah said:
Thanks Tom, I will def check out the library.  So Arizona is nice during winter...that's food for thought, Thanks.

But here in San Francisco, it's reasonable weather all year. Come any time.

-Don- San Francisco, CA​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom