2003 Honda Pilot Toad Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don’t know how you use your RV but have you given any thought to not towing anything at all? At just 25 feet, your rig has pretty good mobility and allows you access to a lot of cool places not practical for big RV’s. If you are someplace where you want to leave the RV parked and need to get around, you can rent a car or take Uber in urban areas.
We have dogs so we’d like to get a toad. Been RVing without one for nearly 12 years so it’s time😀

The GVWR and GCWR would be part of the chassis specs. If you can identify what truck or van chassis is underneath, e.g. A Ford E450, the specs are available online. You should have an owner manual specifically for the truck portion as well. If you don't, that too can be downloaded.

From what I can see in used sale ads, a 24GA is probably based on the Ford E350 van cutaway chassis. Per Ford specs, a 2021 E350 DRW (dual rear wheels) with 158" wheelbase & premium 7.3L engine would have a GVWR of 12,500 and GCWR of 18,500.

Last edited:
Thanks Gary, Ex-Calif and everyone else for responding! I love the info from all of you guys!

I guess it's time to think about selling the Pilot and getting something lighter.

Back
Top Bottom