Baby, it's cold outside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

COMer

Forecast is -10 degrees tonight and -13 degrees tomorrow night.  With the steady winds we are having, wind chills are forecast for 30-40 degrees below zero.  Sure do miss FL this winter. 

Going to be cold here also. ..down to 43 tonight and a chilly 76 tomorrow. We are going cuddle up and take it easy. May have to brace ourselves and go out for some groceries tomorrow. :(

Hi John and all,

I love that phrase! Saw it on a Science Fiction Theater eposode one time.

Cold here also in northern Indiana. Not much snow but wind gusts and blowing snow we have. Suppose to get down to around -10 with wind chills lower. Sure ins't the nice weather I got use to in Tucson. Stay warm folks!!

Just checked into the Before Breakfast Club net,,, NCS was in the below freezing,, Assistant  In NY is in the teens.

50.3 outside my RV All temps in "F"

camperAL said:
Hi John and all,

I love that phrase! Saw it on a Science Fiction Theater eposode one time.

Cold here also in northern Indiana. Not much snow but wind gusts and blowing snow we have. Suppose to get down to around -10 with wind chills lower. Sure ins't the nice weather I got use to in Tucson. Stay warm folks!!
I hear ya! we got caught in the "blowing" snow coming back from Mishawaka yesterday- was on the bypass headed back to Elkhart when it started, made it home safely.

Sure helps me feel better to know that some of you are sacrificing with us.  Like not being able to use the pool  until noon.  Up here we call that ice skating.

-19 in Ann Arbor this morning on my way to WORK! Sorry to use that 4 letter word.

Weatherman said we might see a snowflake tonight.  They were brining the roads yesterday.  Might close school if we actuall y see a flake within 200 miles.

-4 this morning. 1 1/2 ft of snow yesterday on top of the 5 feet we had.

Parked at our home rv pad in Henderson, NV....it's been delightful for weeks...high in mid, even upper 70's cracking 80 here and there.....a great way to spend this 'winter' and spend time with kids and grandkids. Southern Nevada, Colorado River valley I think are nicest and some of the most reasonable places to be this time of the year.

up to -11 degrees this morning.  At this rapidly warming trend, we may be above freezing by summer.  That would be nice. 

Looks like there are many others sharing our pain.  And maybe wishing we had gotten out of here before it was too late. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjbodjb
Back
Top Bottom